May 13th, 2011
In order to pre-reg your characters, please include:
- your Excel/Open Office character sheet file (character sheets must include presiding venue ST’s full name, ST contact email, DC’s full name and DC contact email)
- along with your complete XP log
- any approval numbers (should be on your character sheet as well as what the approval is for)
- all special/specific mechanics revolving around approved items/powers/clans, custom rituals, devotions, etc. If we don’t have the rules for it, it doesn’t exist here and/or you can’t use it here.
- any weapon that can deliver damage to more than one target, such as explosives. This applies to any device which may cause the mass flight of characters or that will tie up large areas of game play space within a scene. Information on how these items were obtained should be included, as well as reference numbers if it is in the Camarilla approvals database.
- magic items and gadgetry (James Bond stuff) and any required approval numbers.
- In the interest of using our game time in the most effective way possible, please inform the ST staff of any plots that will require ST involvement (ex: plans to kill another PC (or group of PC’s), plans to seize control of his/her clan/tribe/order/etc, plans to over-throw the ‘authority’, etc) so we may have extra staff on hand to make this experience the best it can be for everyone.
Do NOT include:
- approvals that are pending onto your character sheet. Only approved items need to be listed on your character sheet or XP log.
Please send your characters one per e-mail, per venue, and please use these as your subject line exactly for each character e-mailed (this will ensure that the proper Venue Lead finds your sheet in a timely manner):
** PLEASE NOTE ** Once you have sent your character for IC Pre-Reg… that is the sheet you are playing off of. The ONLY stat that is able to change is your morality stat. Please keep this in mind.
The e-mail address to send to is:
caine2012.st.lead / AT / gmail / DOT / com
- – Deadline for IC Pre-Reg is March 14th 2012 – -